SteelSeries and GUNNAR Optiks have teamed up to create the new Scope Pro gaming eyewear utilizing GUNNAR’s i-AMP lens technology is designed to improve visual efficiency, endurance, and recovery during gaming sessions.
The Scope Pro gaming eyewear are for gamers in both prescription and nonprescription. The glasses feature a larger lens for extended peripheral vision, improving overall coverage and adding a consistent transition of sigh, a SteelSeries-branded flat temple, designed for comfort while wearing gaming headsets and lightweight, comfortable frame.
The SteelSeries Scope Pro gaming glasses cost $99.99.
GUNNAR’s proprietary i-AMP lens technology is an optical platform that includes the following components that create this visual advantage:
- iONik lens tint optimizes light transmission and color contrast to filter out harsh light and reduce eyestrain.
- i-Fi multi-stage lens coatings filter transmitted light and protect the lens, with anti-reflective properties that cuts down on distracting glare and extraneous light.
- diAMIX lens material offers an optically pure viewing experience with ultra-light, ergonomic properties;
- fRACTYL lens geometry mimics nature to aid the natural focusing power of the cornea and lens while creating a preferential ocular microclimate.
- Rx lens available in the Scope frame through Carl Zeiss Vision (see Eye Care Professional for pricing).