Sometimes when you are drawing on touchscreen devices, such as large screen iPad, Galaxy Tab or smaller screen iPhone, Android smartphones, your finger may be just too big that it blocks the screen. If you are facing this problem, take a look at the oStylus, a drawing stylus for capacitive touchscreen.
Designed by a jeweler for drawing and sketching on capacitive touchscreen devices, the design of oStylus allows you to see lines and colors as they are being drawn. The open contact O is hinged so that it lies flat against the screen no matter how the stylus is held. The oStylus is priced at $37.5.
Features of the oStylus:
- Contact O made from a single piece of stainless steel with a beautiful matte finish
- Titanium wire connection has been simplified for a more streamlined look and smoother pivot action
- Solid aluminum handle has a sandblasted matte finish for a better feel in your hand
- Smooth contact with the screen – thin vinyl layer – no scratching
- Visually compatible with the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- This oStylus model is partly machine-made, but still assembled and finished by hand in our studio.