Grandstream launches the new GXV3175 desktop IP multimedia phone with a 7-inch touchscreen, which is the sibling of to the Skype-certified GXV3140. The GXV3175 has a 1.3 Megapixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter, dual 10M/100M Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, integrated WiFi 802.11b/g/n, dual USB ports, SD port, stereo audio and TV output, headset jack, and stylus pen. It features 3-lines with up to 3 SIP accounts plus a FREE peer-to-peer IPVideoTalk service out of the box.
The Grandstream GXV3175 provides a touch-and-swipe graphic user interface in multiple languages and includes a full web broswer. It also offers access to online content such as YouTube, Last.fm, Yahoo Flickr, Photobucket, Phanfare; and social networking applications such as Facebook and Twitter, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google.
The GXV3175 is interoperable with most 3rd party SIP devices, major IPPBX or softswitch platforms, supports strong security protection using HTTPS/TLS/SRTP/OpenVPN, and can be auto-provisioned using TR-069 standard for large volume deployment in enterprise or service providers’ networks. It will be released soon at $349..
Features & Benefits
- 7″ resistive touch screen color LCD (800×400), 1.3M pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Dual switched 10M/100M Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- Dual USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output, video output
- High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with high performance acoustic echo canceller
- H.264/H.263/H.263+ video compression at bit rate of 32kbps-2Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps, video resolution of VGA/WQVGA/QVGA (H.264) and CIF/QCIF (H.263/H.263+)
- G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726-32 voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec
- Multi-language, full Web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, world clock, calendar, games, Google Voice, Internet radio, YouTube, movie trailer, Last.fm, digital photo frame, photo album integration with Yahoo Flickr/Photobucket/Phanfare, Yahoo/MSN/Google IM (pending), Facebook and Twitter (pending), virtual BLF keys, SDK/API, etc
- Smart NAT traversal technology to allow zero-configuration plug-and-play
- Strong security protection based on TLS/SRTP/HTTPS and AES