Panasonic announced the SD-RD250 automatic bread maker that make use of a microprocessor for controlled baking. It features a new raisin/dried fruit/nut dispenser, which allows for the ingredients to be added at the beginning of the baking process and conveniently dispersed evenly at the optimum time, during the bread-baking process. With a LCD display and a digital control panel, the bread maker is easy to use. It has a scratch-resistant bread pan of diamond-fluorine coating.
The Panasonic SD-RD250 mixes, kneads, rises, and bakes bread in two loaf sizes – either medium or extra large. It offers four different baking modes and two dough modes:
- Basic Mode – Choose for a variety of breads, including white and whole wheat
- Rapid Bake Mode – To make delicious homemade breads in a shorter period of time
- French Mode – Bakes delicious French bread with a soft interior and crispy exterior
- Bake Only Mode – Choose to bake cake dough or delectable tea breads
- Pasta Dough Mode – Makes several different types of homemade pasta dough
- Pizza Dough Mode – Choose to create homemade pizza dough in just 45 minutes
The Panasonic SD-RD250 is now available for $175.54.