As the world is moving from USB 2.0 to USB 3.0, multi-in-one memory card reader also joins the crowd. Brando‘s new USB 3.0 SuperSpeed card reader utilizes the USB 3.0 interface to deliver a transfer rate of up to 92.22MB/s for read and 62.17MB/s for write. The reader offers two SD/SDHC slots and microSD/SDHC slots, as well as Memory Stick PRO DUO, Memory Stick Micro/M2, CompactFlash and xD slots.
The USB 3.0 card reader is backward compatible with USB 2.0. It measures 80 x 80 x 15mm. The price is $25.
Card Types and Support Highest Capacity:
- SD (2GB) / SD HIGH SPEED (2GB) / SD PRO HIHG SPEED (2GB) / SD Class 2 (2GB) / SD Class 4 (2GB) / SD Class 6 (2GB)
- SD(XC) / SD(HC) Class 2 (32GB) / SD(HC) Class 4 (32GB) / SD(HC) Class 6 (32GB) / SD(HC) Class 10 (32GB)
- micro SD T-Flash (2GB)
- micro SD Class 2 (16GB) / micro SD Class 4 (16GB) / micro SD Class 6 (16GB)
- MMC (2GB)
- MMC 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 (4GB) / MMC Plus 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 (4GB)
- RS-MMC (2GB) / RS-MMC 4.0 (2GB) / MMC mobile (2GB) / MMC micro (2GB)
- MS XC / MS PRO (4GB) / MS PRO HIHG SPEED (2GB) / MS PRO Duo (8GB) / MS PRO Duo HIGH SPEED (2GB) / MS PRO Duo Mark 2 (16GB) / MS PRO HG Duo (8GB) / MS PRO HG Duo HX (8GB) / PSP PRO Duo (4GB)
- M2 (4GB)
- xD / xD 1.21