Taiwanese company Sunix is launching its VGA2788 USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, bringing USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to DisplayLink. One of the main features of the adapter is it’s support for Full HD 1080p resolution, and even up to 2048×1152. Sunix’s adapter offers a single HDMI output and can be used to mirror or extend your existing screen. Up to four VGA2788 can be used at the same time. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0.
Pricing and availability have not been announced yet.
- Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through USB3.0 Super-Speed connectivity
- Supports widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9 Full HD 1080P video streaming
- High performance USB Graphics Engine supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @ 32bit
- Compliant with HDMI Ver 1.2 and backward and compatible to DVI Ver. 1.0 Specification
- Low power consumption via USB Bus power supply (without Heat Sink)
- Supports desktop display mirror, extend mode, multi screen mode and screen rotation mode
- Up to four USB3.0 graphic adapters to work simultaneously
- Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features
- Hot-swapping / Plug-n-Play of monitors without reconfiguration
- Movement of windows on the desktop is smooth, with no trail or shuddering
- Compatible with Windows power management hibernate and suspend modes
- Specialized for office using, home entertainment, and video playing
- Supports Microsoft Windows operation system
- Certified by CE, FCC, and RoHS approval