Swedish company QPAD launches the new MK-80 mechanical keyboard targeted at pro gamers and demanding enthusiasts. The full-size keyboard is based on Cherry MX blue mechanical switch technology and features individual LED with four level brightness for each key and switches plated with gold/silver alloym.
The QPAD MK-80 offers N Key Rollover with anti ghosting capability and a 4mm travel distance of the keys with an actuation point at 2mm. It comes with a two-port high-speed USB hub, 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks, a detachable wrist pad, media keys and gold-plated connector.
QPAD MK-80 mechanical keyboard will be available in May.
- Key switch: Cherry MX blue mechanical switch technology
- N Key Rollover: Gaming cluster with anti ghosting capability
- Key strokes: 50 million
- Lightning: Individual LED backlight
- Lightning features: Four levels of brightness
- Connectors: Gold plated connectors for extremely low latency
- Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
- USB Hub: Two high speed USB 2.0 ports
- Audio ports: 3.5mm Headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
- Cable: 1.8 meter extra thick cable
- Extras: 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
- Dimensions: Keyboard 44.45 x 14.48 x 2.54 cm (17.5 x 5.7 x 1 inch), Wrist pad 44.45 x 6.1 x 1.4 cm (17.5 x 2.4 x 0.55 inch)
- Weight: 1.27 kg (2.8LBS)