OtterBox launches the Defender series of case for Samsung’s latest flagship Galaxy S III smartphone. As you may know, OtterBox’s Defender cases feature three layers of protection – a two-piece polycarbonate inner layer snaps together to form a snug fit around the case, a rugged silicone outer layer for rock-solid defense against drops and shock, and a built-in screen protector to prevent screen scratches.
While protects the Galaxy S III from drop, dust and damage, the Defender case offers complete access to functions of the phone, including camera and flash, microphone, speaker. The outer layer also provide covers for volume controls, power button, headphone jack and micro USB port. A rotating belt holster is also included that doubles as a media viewing stand.
The Defender case is priced at $49.95. Other than all-black option, the Defender Series for Galaxy S III also comes in five colors combinations:
- Atomic (green polycarbonate with purple silicone)
- Boom (pink polycarbonate with purple silicone)
- Reflection (light teal polycarbonate with dark teal silicone)
- Glacier (white polycarbonate with gray silicone)
- Blush (white polycarbonate with pink silicone)